• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem for use with 35mm handlebars - Dial your fit with micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, E-Bike Specs: - Key Technologies: MGR Alloy, chamfered bar clamp, top-cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 35mm - Stack height: 34mm - Weight: ±131g (35mm) / ±136g (40mm) ±139g (45mm) ±141g (50mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Material: Alloy - Stem Angle: +17 degrees, -17 degrees - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
$49.99 - $69.99
The Impact is Promax's top-load BMX stem. They come in 48-, 53-, and 60-millimeter extensions and are cold-forged from the highest quality 6061-T6 aluminum then CNC-machined to refine the shape and further reduce weight. The “open” design keeps weight low while maintaining plenty of strength and ensuring your bars stay put. - Weight: 9.8oz. - Stack height: 30.5mm
Origin-8's Classic Pro Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. This sweet stem has a polished anodized finish for durability and style. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars.
- Available in a variety of lengths, angles, and bar bores for the perfect fit - Road or Mountain compatible - 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading one-piece faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
- Forged and CNC machined aluminum with black on black graphics - KS's tuned flex system offers the perfect balance of comfort and control when used with Ether bar
• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
$53.00 - $61.00
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
- Giant's advanced alloy manufacturing process for a 35mm clamp diameter with maximized strength at minimal weight. - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8".
- 3D forged, 6061 aluminum alloy body with oversize box cross-section - Oversized 52mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - 35mm handlebar clamp diameter - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8"
Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new aluminum Contact SL stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in 0° and ±10°angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm brings superior performance to a wide range of riders. VERSATILE FIT Available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±0°/ ±10°), the Contact SL stem is perfect for any ride experience. - Super stiff, ultra-light aluminum - Compatible with all Giant OD1 and OD2 steer tubes - Integrated silhouette from stem to cone spacers - Compatible with Giant's Contact SLR/SL computer mount
$90.00 - $105.00
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included - Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
$158.00 - $180.00
- Lightweight, 3D forged, 2014 aluminum alloy - Proprietary Stealth recessed cable routing system enhances aerodynamic performance - Oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance
$45.00 - $45.39
FSA's Omega line is the perfect workhorse component group for the sport rider who wants race-winning technology and durability along with classic good looks. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined from AL6061/T6 - 4-bolt cold-forged face plate - Chromoly hardware - ±6° - 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter - 35mm fork clamp stack height - 127 grams (100mm)
$29.99 - $39.00
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
eeSilk Stem is a fatigue-reducing compliance stem that noticeably reduces vibrations on variable surfaces. With up to 20mm of tunable compliance, an easy single bolt external elastomer change and a soft/firm compliance switch – the eeSilk Stem makes any road, no matter the terrain, smoother. - Weight: 225g - 235g - Angle: -6° (only) - Stack Height: 49mm - Stem Clamp: 31.8mm
Zipp's SL Speed stem represents the essence of carbon componentry. It's stiff, secure and light weight with a sleek design that compliments any bike. It's a perfect addition to a mountain climber's favorite feather-light road bike, but it's tough enough to tackle gravel and cyclocross. Designed using SRAM Exogram technology, found in SRAM RED cranks, the new SL Speed Stem weighs just 123g (100mm) while exceeding our stiffness-to-weight standards. The SL Speed is available in six sizes ranging from 70 to 120mm to meet any rider's fit needs. Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware Torx T25 heads for precise torque readings and ease of adjustment. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Designed using SRAM Exogram technology - New SL Speed Stem weighs just 123g (100mm) - ±6° carbon stem - Secure with four bolt faceplace using Torx T25 bolt heads - Matte Black finish - Lifetime warranty - Zipp Quickview integrated mount available separately
The SL Sprint Stem is an ideal balance of stiffness and lightweight. The stem weighs in at just 1.8g per newton meter of stiffness using SRAM's Exogram technology. Designed with feedback from top pros to meet the unrelenting demands of Grand Tour sprinters. Zipp also tapped into expertise gained from its pioneering carbon stems and exhaustively researched the marketplace to create the SL Sprint Stem. The SL Sprint comes with its own stem cap that's designed to be aerodynamically efficient by blending into the stem body. Available in six sizes, ranging from 90 to 140mm, to meet any rider's fit needs. - Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Carbon Exogram construction delivers the stiffest stem on the market gram for gram. - Secure with four bolt faceplace using Torx T25 bolt heads - Matte Black finish - Lifetime warranty - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminum, features a shape that's strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately - Lifetime warranty
Zipp's Service Course SL OS Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminum, features a shape that's strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Wide range of sizes and angles. - Service Course SL OS stem made for 1-1/4" steerer tube bikes. Ships with shims for 1-1/8" steerer tubes - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately - Lifetime warranty
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering methods, we are proud to introduce our completely redesigned line of Service Course and Service Course SL stems. - Class-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio - More options for a better fit - New faceplate and geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation - Distinctive silver finish
Whisky's No.7 Mountain stems offer a stout connection for modern mountain bars. They match the simple, clean aesthetic of other Whisky cockpit components. - Bead-blasted, then anodized, finish - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation
$42.00 - $45.00
Whisky's No.7 Stem is a lightweight stem with a clean aesthetic. Stems only have a few jobs to do: hold the bars, provide stable support, and look good. Ours does all three admirably. Paired with any of our handlebars, it rounds out the perfect Whisky cockpit. Available in a wide range of lengths to perfect your bike's fit and performance.
$85.00 - $95.00
Velo Orange Cigne Stem gets its name from the French word for swan. The shape is inspired by the old gooseneck LD stems by Ibis and Cunningham, but with a few accommodations for modern bike needs. 1 1/8" threadless and 31.8mm handlebar clamp with a removable faceplate. With 145mm of vertical height from the base of the stem to the center of the clamp, it's pretty useful for getting your handlebars up high without using a ton of spacers. - Star-nut should be approximately 1cm from the top of the steerer tube - Minimum 55mm of steer tube required - Not compatible with carbon steerer tubes - No top cap needed. Stem includes tension bolt
Velo Orange Happy Stem. A polished threadless stem with a 45 degree angle to keep your back and wallet happy. - At least 37mm of steerer is required - Does not require a stem cap. Longer compression bolt included - Not compatible with carbon steerer tubes
Save your steerer tube and eliminate headset spacers with the Velo Orange Tall-Stack alloy stem. It gives your bike's cockpit a nice clean look. Available in Polished or Black, the 17-degree angle allows the stem to be level on most modern frames. And, you can use handlebar clamp shims to adapt to smaller handlebar clamp diameters, if you like. - Stack height: 75mm - Not recommended for use with carbon steerer tubes
The Atmos 7k stem is a lightweight performance stem designed for trail and cross-country use and is the lightest stem in the Atmos range. Featuring a rise or drop of 6° depending on your preference, all fasteners are adjustable via a T25 tool for easy, quick adjustments. The Atmos 7k also features an integrated GoPro mount. - ±6° angle - Integrated GoPro mount - T25 fasteners for 1 tool across the cockpit SPECIFICATIONS - Stem Angle/Rise: 6 degrees - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer clamp diameter: 1-1/8 in - Hardware: Steel
Page 1 of 5 Next page