The Speedfox AMP has been created for trail riders who just can’t wait... to ride in the great outdoors, to get lost, to discover new trails or just go out and play. Its powerful engine and versatile character blur the lines of what a modern trail bike is capable of. Close that 4-hour epic loop in just 3, go on that killer multi-day single-track adventure with your buddies, or simply level the fitness playing field and focus on the fun. A state-of-the-art drive unit and seamless battery integration improve the Speedfox AMP’s functionality and give it a streamlined look, while its full-carbon frame and tailored APS suspension have been refined to deliver the ultimate performance for those who choose to boost their trail experience. At home on every terrain, the Speedfox AMP is ready to turn that impossible dream ride into reality and amplify adventures beyond imagination.
- Big Wheel Concept: A refined and proven approach to geometry, designed to meet the demands of amplified Trail riding.
- Twin Hollow-core Tube Design: Hides the battery pack in the downtube while supporting a stiff front triangle.
- Shimano E-8000: A powerful drive unit made with mountain biking in mind. The Shimano E-8000 provides strong, yet sensitive support.
- Drive Unit Nest: Protects the drive unit from dirt and impact.
- Integrated Speed Sensor: Hidden in the rear stay and disc for a clean look and accurate speed measurement.
- Carbon Rear Triangle: The Speedfox AMP’s lightweight rear triangle is constructed with Premium Carbon for unparalleled stiffness and seamless shapes.
- E-Specific Linkage System: Strong and oversized, for durability and a precise riding feel.
- E-Specific Advanced Pivot System (APS): An efficient, durable suspension system with an e-MTB tune that blends your power with that of the bike.
|Drive System||Shimano STEPS MTB E-8000, 250W, 70Nm output|
|Display||Shimano SW-E8000-L Firebolt|
|Battery Type/Weight||Shimano STEPS MTB E-8020, 500Wh, integrated|
|Frame||Speedfox AMP - Advanced Pivot System, Carbon (F), Al-13 Triple-butted aluminum (R), integrated battery pack|
|Fork||RockShox Revelation RC (130mm)|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch RL (130mm)|
|Tires||Maxxis Forekaster TR, 29 x 2.35|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX, 11-46T|
|Handlebars||BMC MFB 03 750mm|
|Stem||BMC MSM 03|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore (200/200mm)|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Comp|
|Seatpost||BMC MSP 03|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Grey/Red / Small||07630027817669||301278005814|
|Grey/Red / Medium||07630027817676||301278005815||210000004675|
|Grey/Red / Large||07630027817683||301278005816|